Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Exit Light...Enter Night...


This past Monday evening I saw Metallica front row! I got offered the solo ticket Sunday evening and decided I would go and check it out. I’m glad I did. The show was pretty amazing. While I’m not so much into metal anymore these days, it was hard not to pump my fist with the rest of the metal-heads to all the Metallica hits and then some. The energy in the building created this feeling that was absolutely incredible. I’ve only had that feeling one other time, and that is when I saw Elton John. While I’m not so quick to put them in the same realm as the legendary piano rocker, Metallica certainly are the masters of what they do. They rocked. Hard. Now I’ll attempt to regain some of my hearing as I prepare for Ohio State vs. M*ch*gan this weekend…

1 comment:

Gavin Ortlund said...

what a cool experience man. I hope you wore your best death metal shirt and a dog collar.