Monday, March 16, 2009

No Line On The Horizon - U2

Yesterday Lindsay bought me U2's newest album, "No Line on the Horizon". We took the afternoon together to lay on the bed, listen to the album, and read through the liner notes and lyrics. It was an awesome way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

This album is awesome. Bono is such a great lyricist and the band is just so incredibly talented. I've given it two really good listens to - once for the lyrics and once for the music. I haven't yet determined which tracks are my favorites. I'll post again in a week and let you know. Until then, here are a few lines from the track "White As Snow" -
Once I knew there was a love divine
Then came a time I thought it knew me not
Who can forgive forgiveness where forgiveness is not
Only the lamb as white as snow
Beautiful!

No comments: