Thursday, February 12, 2009

Some Excellent Fuel!


Somewhat recently I've discovered that Saint Louis carries the best coffee - Dunkin' Donuts. I'm familiar with DD, as there are thousands of walk-in locations up and down the East Coast. Unfortunately there are none here in STL. But a local grocery store does carry the DD coffee. If you haven't tried DD coffee, you should. It beats that other place's stuff by a long shot. It is a bit expensive, which is why we can't purchase it every week, but that is okay by me. It makes having it that much more special. Do yourself a favor and grab some DD coffee next time you see it!

4 comments:

Will K said...

And it beat Starbucks in a national taste test. Welcome to the fold, Jeremy...welcome. :)

http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2008/10/20/dunkin-donuts-beats-starbucks-with-better-tasting-coffee-aga/

Jason E. Cochran said...

Consumer Report says that Eight O'clock is the exact same roast as DD. Further, the Eight O'clock Columbian beat everyone Starbucks and DD. Just for your information; I will let you decide though - grab a little bag and try it out and tell me what you think.

Gavin Ortlund said...

Dude, I am with you - I had some, thinking it would be terrible, and I was blown away.

Funny thing too: my brother got married in Connecticutt, and there are Dunkin Donuts EVERYWHERE up there. I literally counted like 15 when I was out one day, in the same basic area!

Will K said...

Yeah, this is yet another reason why the north east is the place to be and has the entire rest of the country beat. If the US were a 5th grade classroom, New England would be the corner of the room where all the smart AND cool kids sat. Every other seat is filled by a kid that is either-or.